2019. április 16., kedd

SAFE INFORMÁCIÓK 2019. év

A témák részletes ismertetése és a magyar fordítás a strokeliga@gmail.com címen keresztül lehetséges.


Excerpts:

Midterm recruitment of the Zoom@SVDs study

This text was was first published on www.svds-at-target.eu In November 2018 the Zoom@SVDs study included the 60th participant, thereby reaching its milestone for midterm recruitment. The Zoom@SVDs study is an observational study that aims to advance our understanding of Small Vessel Disease, a condition in which the small blood vessels in the brain are damaged. […]
The post Midterm recruitment of the Zoom@SVDs study appeared first on SAFE.

Read on »

#BrainLifeGoals: Brain Awareness Week 2019 starts now

Sharing #LifeGoals has become a popular trend on social media. A campaign from the European Federation of Neurological Associations [EFNA] and supported by many organisations across Europe will put a new spin on the trend by instead seeing patient advocates and supporters share their #BrainLifeGoals. The #BrainLifeGoals campaign will raise awareness of the impact of […]

Read on »

2 megjegyzés:

  1. Stroke Has a permanent cure.

    I saw the address of a doctor in one of the blogs recently.

    I (52 age) had a severe stroke on 7th of April 2016. I was diagnosed with Lupus in January this year and was taking Steroids (prednisone) tablets along with other medicine. No history of BP or diabetes nor heart disease. Am a non smoker and drinks occasionally little for social meets. Before I was diagnosed with Lupus this year in January I was given numerous anti biotic by family physicians since they could not diagnose me. I had joint pain and acidity and cough. I never used to take any drugs since I was quite healthy. I Steroids caused the stroke I had, I was not prescribed any blood thinner nor aspirin then. They thought I was allergic to them. However I am not allergic to any drugs

    On April 7th I was admitted due to stroke and underwent surgery on right side of the brain to stop bleeding and swelling. They retained my bone flap in freezer and on September 20th I had surgery to restore my bone flap which was very successful. I am now able to talk and eat without any help. my speech is quite clear , though not like before. I walks slowly with the help of cane. But cannot walk long. I cannot move my left leg and hand

    But when I took Dr Ben Herbal medication, for one month,I was completely cured, now I can move all part of my body.speak clearly and walk freely.
    contact him on drbenson833@gmail.com

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Dear FRIENDS,
    now i have a beautiful smiling face and so are which you all, after reading my testimony. My name is kate, I am 31 years old,
    And i live with my husband in Belgium, but I am from UK. I was diagnosed in 2012 with stroke. Doctors told me this condition was forever. I know how you feel and what you are going through right now, I just want to tell you that I am cured now with the help of doctor williams herbal medication, the last time I can remember having stroke was in the summer of 2018. It was a long and difficult process but I am so thankful to dr williams after using his medicine I don't have it anymore. Please know you can be cured too. Accept what happened and is happening to you, forgive, let the past go, love yourself and others unconditionally and be thankful. Everything happens for a reason. If you want to get in contact with dr williams and share your own testimony and thoughts feel free to e-mail him on; drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    VálaszTörlés