2019. április 29., hétfő

SAFE INFORMÁCIÓK 2019. év

A témák részletes ismertetése és a magyar fordítás a strokeliga@gmail.com  címen keresztül lehetséges.


Excerpts:

Stroke survivors’ needs in Portugal: Rehabilitation must be possible and accessible to everyone

“Currently, in Portugal, when a stroke occurs, the first phase of treatment, the acute phase, happens in similar conditions to the ones of the best practices in Europe. The first rehabilitation, still within a hospital circle, is already implemented with great differences across our country, and, on average, isn’t as satisfactory. After… when the real […]

Read on »

Podcast #5 on StrokePrevention.info – Atrial Fibrillation and Stroke

Atrial fibrillation (AF) is an irregular heart rhythm with rapid and irregular beating. It is estimated to increase the risk of stroke 3 to 5-fold and to be associated with around a quarter of all ischaemic strokes. Additionally, AF is associated with more severe strokes leading to higher mortality and disability. We have discussed this […]

Read on »

3 megjegyzés:

  1. Dear FRIENDS,
    now i have a beautiful smiling face and so are which you all, after reading my testimony. My name is kate, I am 31 years old,
    And i live with my husband in Belgium, but I am from UK. I was diagnosed in 2012 with stroke. Doctors told me this condition was forever. I know how you feel and what you are going through right now, I just want to tell you that I am cured now with the help of doctor williams herbal medication, the last time I can remember having stroke was in the summer of 2018. It was a long and difficult process but I am so thankful to dr williams after using his medicine I don't have it anymore. Please know you can be cured too. Accept what happened and is happening to you, forgive, let the past go, love yourself and others unconditionally and be thankful. Everything happens for a reason. If you want to get in contact with dr williams and share your own testimony and thoughts feel free to e-mail him on; drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Thanks to Dr Williams I am so happy today, my wife have been suffering from stroke for the past 8 years now, and i have spent a lot on western drugs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to get my wife out of this  , but there was no answer until i decided to try herbal solution and i found Dr Williams online and i contacted him and after she took his medication as instructed, my wife is now completely cure from   stroke within one month of usage, i am so much happy, thanks to Dr Williams for helping me get my wife life  back  again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world,if you have someone with stroke  you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for more information .  

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Hey Gina, I saw your comment about Dr. Onokun medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. onokun  and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through  Email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349064844957  

    VálaszTörlés