2019. április 16., kedd

SAFE INFORMÁCIÓK 2019. év

A témák részletes ismertetése és a magyar fordítás a strokeliga@gmail.com címen keresztül lehetséges.


Excerpts:

Sleep after stroke: How does it affect recovery?

This article first appeared on ARNI Stroke Charity (UK) website | Author: Tom Balchin Are you interested in learning about your sleep after stroke? Researchers at the University of Oxford are currently investigating how sleep is affected by stroke. Heidi Johansen-Berg is Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience and Director of The Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging at […]

Read on »

SAFE Angels Patient brochures help improve patient – doctor communication

The Angels Initiative is a unique healthcare initiative launched by Boehringer Ingelheim in partnership with the European Stroke Organisation (ESO), the World Stroke Organisation (WSO) and the Stroke Alliance for Europe (SAFE). SAFE’s members proudly contributed to the Angles Initiative by providing critical information to stroke patients and their families as early as in stroke […]

Read on »

This year’s first SAFE Board meeting held in London

This year’s first SAFE Board meeting took place in London this week, from 4-5th February. The Board members took two days to discuss the current and future SAFE Strategy, with special focus on governance, finances and supported growth in member organisations. Among many SAFE ongoing projects, there will be two which are very important for SAFE’s […]

Read on »

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Stroke Has a permanent cure.

    I saw the address of a doctor in one of the blogs recently.

    I (52 age) had a severe stroke on 7th of April 2016. I was diagnosed with Lupus in January this year and was taking Steroids (prednisone) tablets along with other medicine. No history of BP or diabetes nor heart disease. Am a non smoker and drinks occasionally little for social meets. Before I was diagnosed with Lupus this year in January I was given numerous anti biotic by family physicians since they could not diagnose me. I had joint pain and acidity and cough. I never used to take any drugs since I was quite healthy. I Steroids caused the stroke I had, I was not prescribed any blood thinner nor aspirin then. They thought I was allergic to them. However I am not allergic to any drugs

    On April 7th I was admitted due to stroke and underwent surgery on right side of the brain to stop bleeding and swelling. They retained my bone flap in freezer and on September 20th I had surgery to restore my bone flap which was very successful. I am now able to talk and eat without any help. my speech is quite clear , though not like before. I walks slowly with the help of cane. But cannot walk long. I cannot move my left leg and hand

    But when I took Dr Ben Herbal medication, for one month,I was completely cured, now I can move all part of my body.speak clearly and walk freely.
    contact him on drbenson833@gmail.com

    VálaszTörlés